1/30/09







3.MUSIC. I can't imagine me without music.When I am listening to music,especially classic music,I forget about my problems,it makes me feel happy.I listen to it by mp3 files or radio.I play the piano,it is my favourite instrument and I also like duduk.I currently listen to Yanni.He is the best for me.I especially like his "Until the last moment"and "Key to imagination". I also like The Beatles.

4.TELEVISION. If I have free time I watch TV. I am interested in TV programs,which are about politic life,history,traditions,art,presidents,famous people. I like to watch such programs,in order to gain a lot information about other countries.I think good TV programs can partly develop us.

5.VIDEO GAMES.I seldom play video games.I like to play Need for Speed,spider,cards,cannonball. I play video games,in order to train my mind and to gain quickness.

6.COMPUTERS. I use computer very much.I can keep there my songs,videos,pictures and poems,and finally I can play games,copy needable articles.

7.INTERNET. Internet is the best kind of media for me. No book can replace it. It is a big source of information. You can take any information,video,song,article you need. I use internet not only for these,but to communicate with my relatives and friends in many countries. I visit Yandex,Yahoo,YouTube,Facebook,Mail,Google.....

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lilit:) I play the piano too and I sang in the choir!!! It is very interesting for me!!! What stile of music do you play???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilit. I love classic music very much. I like to listen to Freddy Mercury, Beatles..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you Lilit!Be always happy and successful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm Emily...I love your blog, especially all the pictures and stuff. It looks really nice :) Also, I completely agree with what you said about music making you happy and escaping problems and what not...that's totally true for me too. Well talk to you later :D

    ReplyDelete