5/7/09

PHASE 2. 90second's elevator pitch




Hi, as you know I am Lilit. I am one of DOTCOM participants. I like this program very much, it has changed my life, I gained a lot from it. It gave me an opportunity to present myself, to express my ideas freely. Now I have a lot of friends and I imagine how many friends I would have , when we return from US.
I am an active and cheerful person, I think one must make his life interesting and funny, I am trying to do so. I am trying to find my right way in this life.
I like to take part in many competitions and programs, and of course to be the winner.During this programs I learnt about democracy, tolerance, laws, rights..
I love my country very much it is a wonderful place, I like its history. I am deeply interested in history, it is everything for me, I can't live without it.. I think a real citizen must know not only his rights and duties, but also his history, so I am trying to be a real citizen.. We must know who we are, and where we are from..
I have traveled a lot, I have been in many countries and historical places, but the most interesting country for me is Italy, it is a very attractive country...
I like music, especially classic music, I like to play the piano..
I like my life, DOTCOM program and my friends.. See you later in US regards Lilit..

13 comments:

  1. Very very good! I realy like it! Good work Lilit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil I like your video very much!!!It tells about you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Lilit!

    A wonderful video - I hope we will have a chance to visit some of the beautiful and ancient places you show us here.

    And perhaps you will play some piano for us while visiting the U.S.?

    And remember, we are JUST getting started with DOTCOM.

    Here we go!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.. Thank you very much..I hope, too.. Oh, of course I shall play piano for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I know. Lilit plays piano very-very well:) And I think you'll play anything with guitar,Dr.W.?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great Lilit. I also like travelling. The music is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good video Lilit!!!!!I also like travelling.The music is very good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lilit, your video is very interesting...nice music...good job!

    p.s. you looks very nice here too.=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilit, very interesting video.
    Good job=)

    P.S. you looks very nice too.))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lil,nice video.And photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Lilit. Especially what you said about knowing who we are and where we have been.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete