6/2/09

MY TOP THREE REEL ACTION THEMES



1.SOCIAL JUSTICE. " The world is still standing because of truth, peace and justice", I like this idea because it reflects the goal of our fight. I think we must be just, and must fight against injustice. Why to put up with injustice and look how innocents are blamed, poor people are isolated, our rights aren't protected? We must realize that this life is in our hands, if we want we can change it..Let's do it.. Every time I see injustice I can't keep myself I immediately begin speaking and criticising.. Many people tell me that I am just harming myself and I can't change anything...And everytime I tell them that if all the people think so, nothing can be changed, they are right I can't change it alone but we can do it together!!!


2.GOVERNANCE. This is a very serious and important system. I think that it is related with responsibility, great diplomacy, and patriotism..But today most people don't realize this, they just think about their position, but a real governor must think that a great amount of people has believed him and he is discouriging them? Oh, he must think how to improve his country's condition how dicrease the poverty,but this isn't happening, none of them thinks so..This is a shame..I have met with people of government, disccused a lot of problems with them, all of them is promising to solve some problems, but nothing is done.
I think the day will come,and the new generation will come with new ideas,and will think about his country..But we, our generation must do something just now.
A patriot, isn't a person who does great things for his country, but each of us can be a patriot, if he keeps his fatherland clean, and doesn't drop a thing in the ground..

3.MEDIA. Media is the most important, because it let us express our ideas, and thoughts..We can make our voice listnened, and the issues we are concerned about be presented.. I have already used some kinds of media, in order to represent the problems of our country.. Media is a sourse of information, knowledge. We can be informed about many problems, and if we want we can join them and do something.... And ,of course, after the hard-working day, we can listen to a beautiful music, and look at beautiful pictures, and in this way we can relax........

No comments:

Post a Comment